• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cannot remove Gigapulse insert

Cannot remove Gigapulse insert

Has anyone else had this problem? I have the latest update, 3.2. I can bypass it at least.
    Anthony Lombardi, composer

Re: Cannot remove Gigapulse insert

Do you have other VST effects inserted, or another instance of Gigapulse active?

I remember from the 'Known Issues' list that you have to remove inserted effects in reverse of the order that they were inserted. Could this be the problem?

-- David

"DSP Station Insert FX must be added/removed in order – it is only possible to remove the most recently loaded FX."

Re: Cannot remove Gigapulse insert

I have gotten that problem before, but I am hesitant to try to recreate it since it took awhile to get fixed.

I had the following problem (which may not be exactly the same as yours). If someone else wants to try to duplicate this, let me know.

If I load GigaPulse Pro, use it, then close GigaStudio WITHOUT "Removing" the insert, the next time I launch Giga the insert is still loaded. The problem is that the Insert interface doesn't realize this, and:
    - I can't load any other inserts
    - I can't remove the existing insert (although I can hear it).

I am not exactly sure how I fixed it. Try the following, both using the "GS System Settings" application:
    - In the "GigaPulse/Convolution" tab, click on the "Reset to Default State" button at the bottom
    - In the "Rewire/Plugins" tab, click on the "Configure Plugins" button

Using these two actions above, in combination with restarting Giga a number of times fixed it.

If I can figure out how to re-create both the Problem and the Solution, I will submit it to Tascam.

Go Back to forum