• Register
  • Help

Topic: 24 Bit Kontakt Bosendorfer Imperial Now Available!

Share/Bookmark

24 Bit Kontakt Bosendorfer Imperial Now Available!

Bardstown Audio is pleased to announce that our Bosendorfer Imperial Model 290 is now available as a 24 bit Kontakt instrument, and is available for sale exclusively from Bardstown Audio.

This 24 bit Kontakt Bosendorfer Imperial Model 290 has been extensively tested on both Macintosh and PC, and performs perfectly on both of these computer platforms.

Our \"Classic Accordions\" and \"Vintage Jazz Guitars and Tenor Banjos\" collections will also be available next week as 24 bit Kontakt instruments.

For more information, demos, and ordering information, you can visit our web site at www.bardstownaudio.com

Kindest regards,

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: 24 Bit Kontakt Bosendorfer Imperial Now Available!

One other thing I would like to say is that all of our 24 bit sampled instruments are packaged with all three sampler formats.. Kontakt, EXS24, and HALion.

Our EXS24 and HALion customers will receive a .nki Kontakt file for the asking, which will be sent as an email attachment.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Originally posted by Frank L. Rosenthal:
    I am a very satisfied customer of all of Kip\'s excellent instruments. I have recently switched from GigaStudio to Kontakt and am awaiting with great excitement his versions for this sampler.

If the Kontakt 24 bit versions are better then GigaStudio, the sound should be truly amazing!!!

Sorry, I can\'t control my excitement!!!

Frank L. Rosenthal
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Frank, I appreciate your excitement and anticipation!

Many thanks,
    Kip

I am a very satisfied customer of all of Kip\'s excellent instruments. I have recently switched from GigaStudio to Kontakt and am awaiting with great excitement his versions for this sampler.

If the Kontakt 24 bit versions are better then GigaStudio, the sound should be truly amazing!!!

Sorry, I can\'t control my excitement!!!

Frank L. Rosenthal

Hi Kip,

Congrats! I look forward to the Kontakt version too - and you better have mine too...

Thomas

Kip,

Congratulations on your new release!

All the Best,

Gary Garritan

Thank you Gary and Thomas! Much appreciated!

Kip

Thank you Frank! Sorry I overlooked you in the last posting I made.

Kip

I recieved Bardstown\'s Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Piano in the Kontakt version and it sounds excellent. I added a little reverb and it is ready to go to work today - Live Performances!!! It is working flawlessly in Kontakt - no pops, clicks or other problems. Now, I am anxiously awaiting Kip\'s other instruments (Classic Accordions, Vintage Jazz Guitars & Tenor Banjos) in Kontakt format.

As some may know I am a recent convert from GigaStudio to Kontakt. I have used all of Kip\'s instruments in GigaStudio for a couple of months. They are very high quality instruments. A listen of the many mp3s on his site will be very convincing. They, of course, sound even better in real life!!!

Frank L. Rosenthal

Frank, Thank you so much for your compliments!

Kindest regards,
    Kip

Go Back to forum