Pretty funny, however some of us are a little old for Trick or Treat but not quite as old as in this list. Here is the top ten indications that you may be little old for Trick-or-Treat for the rest of us:
10. You are greeted at the door with “Sir” or “Madame” depending on gender (yours, not theirs).
9. A police cruiser follows you from door to door.
8. Your co-workers have that glazed look in their eyes when you go on excitedly about which costume you are going to wear.
7. You have to promise your kids to avoid their friends’ houses. ("Don't embarass me -again-...")
6. The mask doesn’t fit over your beard.
5. You’re more excited over the apples in the bag than the Milk Duds.
4. The porch light always seem to go out as you approach the house.
3. Your “Barney” outfit is the same size as the one worn by the actor on TV.
2. Everyone thinks you’re selling Amway.
And the number one indication that you might be a little old to be out Trick-or-Treating is
1. When picking out your costume you have to ask the kid (and you think of him as “the kid”) behind the counter who 90% of the costumes are supposed to be. (“Ozzy, like in Ozzie and Harriet? Oh, Ozzy Osbourne. He plays with Black Sabbath, doesn’t he? I haven’t listened to them in years…”)