• Register
  • Help

Topic: SPOOK-TACULAR SALE AT SOUNDSONLINE.COM

Share/Bookmark

SPOOK-TACULAR SALE ENDS TOMORROW (MONDAY)

Celebrate HALLOWEEN with us at www.soundsonline.com and save BIG!!

Click on the banner at the home page for details.

Re: SPOOK-TACULAR SALE AT SOUNDSONLINE.COM

Sale ends Monday (November 1) at midnight.

I've been waiting for Sam's Solo Brass Sessions to show up IN STOCK, but I guess it isn't going to happen before the deadline. Woe is me.

Carl

i arranged my order in just a few minutes, after having noticed the promo-advice

for some months i was looking for a tabla loop collection to play along with my indian sitar.
    then i was looking for prosamples vol.4 (taken from percussive adventures)
    the 30% discount convinced me to buy, adding the fact that for me (italian) the conversion dollar to euro is very forunate.
    to che order i added one of the product at 25$, a synth library... chosed almost by chance.

the drawback of this order is that i had choose so quiclky that i didnt notice that i could have bought the percussive adventures 1 audio version at 70$ instead of the prosamples at 49... damn... and now i think it pretty late for changing it! :-)

last question: these sales specials are rare or frequent? ^_^
    how can i be informed (apart visiting the forum daily?)
    i admit that if there not were the 30% discount (which is A LOT!) i would have not bought anything....

Quote Originally Posted by bosone
    last question: these sales specials are rare or frequent? ^_^
    how can i be informed (apart visiting the forum daily?)
    They're pretty frequent, generally happening around one of our frequent holidays. Great opportunities to build up a collection. I get email announcements from them as well, though I can't remember how I got onto the list.

Quote Originally Posted by carlmsmith
    I've been waiting for Sam's Solo Brass Sessions to show up IN STOCK, but I guess it isn't going to happen before the deadline. Woe is me.

Carl
    In the Sam TrueStrike thread, one of the ProjectSam members confirmed Sam products are no longer carried at SO. I wanted to get the Sam products at sale prices.

Go Back to forum