• Register
  • Help

Topic: hi guys...I'm alive

hi guys...I'm alive

Hi guys,
    how are you?
    I was absent for a long time...too much busy...I got a new illness called "the syndrome of Garritan".
    this produces strange symptoms...for example work for 16 hours per day, wake up late, forget things,divorce,loosing friends....;-)

however I'll be back soon ( is anybody missing me?) with some new and amazing stuff....
    BTW what do you think about the new update?
    PS.: I've recived the gift of a webcam....what do you think about some on-line classes? Something like the friday chat...let me know
    peace and love
    PPS my condition now is here http://mio.discoremoto.virgilio.it/minnieminoprio/
    click on PIC0006

Re: hi guys...I'm alive

Welcome back Francesco! I think we're all looking forward to hearing some new music from you (I certainly am). Take care.

If it isn't the Master himself... welcome back !!!!

Funny picture

I'm game for some online classes from the master himself. I tell you, looking at that picture, I think you've had some days like I have.

Welcome back Francesco and you WERE missed. I can't wait to hear your next piece! I'm ready to hear what you're doing with the updated library.

UK- teeming with life....

I, for one, am glad to hear that you're alive Francesco!

Of course you're missed too......I hope that you haven't had too rough a ride through the pin-ball machine of life...it sounds like GPO has a lot to answer for!! Perhaps it should carry an insurance if it's so addictive!!

I look forward to hearing more of your masterful pieces soon.

Best regards

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: hi guys...I'm alive

Holly molly ON LINE CLASSES from the master himself! I think I just wet my pants!!
    As for missing you Maestro, I am sure just about everyone here is like me always waiting to see and hear something new from you! I am excited always to here from Francesco.
    Man! On line classes with Francesco. What a great idea!
    (would you include a pizza mini class with it as well)

Yup, everyonce in a while, someone mentions your offer a while back for the tutorials with GPO. So when you say online classes. . . I'm totally down.

I would definitely watch an online video tutorial. No question. Sounds great...!!!!
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

Go Back to forum