• Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Lurch looses the fem vote:

Share/Bookmark

Talking Lurch looses the fem vote:

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Here's why:

Botox treatment late today. Frightening!

Re: Lurch looses the fem vote:

Kerry is sincerely worried about the U.S. (as am I) if Bush gets re-elected.

In contrast, Bush's face looks like he doesn't have a "care in the world" -- which is because he is so clueless about his job and the world in general.

Regarding the "fem vote", the Bush campaign's success has been based on their ability to scare women, who are primarily concerned about safety. This is ironic given that Bush's invasion of Iraq (and lack of action in other places) has actually made the U.S. LESS SAFE.

P.S. - I noticed that the Bush Adminstration is asking for an additional $70 BILLION for Iraq and Afghanistan. Yep, we're burning about $4 BILLION A MONTH in Iraq, and it appears we will be there FOR YEARS AND YEARS.

Cool Re: Lurch looses the fem vote:

Maybe we should go back to spending none when he DID have WMD's and just not worry about it at all.

The UN was doing SUCH A WONDERFUL job with Fraud for Oil.

Maybe the 45 million per JDAM bomb like during those 90's when we never did ANYTHING to Iraq (ahem) would be good?

Wadda ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    Maybe we should go back to spending none when he DID have WMD's and just not worry about it at all.

The UN was doing SUCH A WONDERFUL job with Fraud for Oil.
    If you read the report of the "Bush hand-picked" weapons inspector you will see:
    - the UN sanctions WERE doing a good job -- Iraq had NO WMD capability
    - even when Saddam DID have WMDs, the conclusion was he wanted to use these on his "neighbor" countries (Iran especially), not to give to terrorists.

P.S. - You didn't answer my previous question -- if you are in Iraq, for whom do you work?

He can't even spell Iraq.....Mummy did it for him

ed

For WHOM do YOU work? Iraq was spelled properly!!?!? WTF's your point?

Now...now......let's not get testy,

ed

Oh all three I'm sure. Spreading freedom is busy work.

ed

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    For WHOM do YOU work? Iraq was spelled properly!!?!?
    I am actually "crossing topics" here. You made a statement that implied that you are currently in Iraq, so I wondered what company you worked for.

As for me, I am in the USA and recently unemployed (how do you think I have the time to post here?). I used to work for Accenture (the dogs who moved their HQ to Bermuda to avoid U.S. taxes, yet they were just awarded a multi-billion dollar contract for Homeland Security).

And yes, I originally mis-typed Iraq, but corrected it when I re-read my post.

It's his bedtime. Check back tomorrow.

ed

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast