• Register
  • Help

Topic: Chat this Friday

Orcas Island

Chat this Friday

We will have our regularly scheduled chat this Friday - October 29th in our new Northern Sounds Chat Room.

Chat time is 1300 (1 PM Pacific), 1600 (Eastern), 2100 (UK), 0600 (Sydney)

To participate go to http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/chat.php?
    Or go to the GPO forum and click on the chat menu in the menu on top.

I will not be there this Friday since I'll be at the AES show in San Francisco. Tom will be there to answer you questions about the new updates. I will be here on Sunday and look forward to seeing you then.

Gary Garritan

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: Chat this Friday

Are you going to San Franciskisko? You better wear some flowers in your hair!
    Well, I for one will not miss you brother especially after that encounter we had the other night over who's chocolate milk tasted.....Awe, I am sorry. I thought I was writing an email to my brother in Tatipsky Mornomumbo New York.
    Please for give me Gary cause, cause, well cause. See ya on Sunistday!

Thar be a eclipse full in thar moon captain tonight. Me and Mr. Harkinsz will be a sailin' yar vessel in yonder darkens. Arrrr Captain, arrrrgggg!

Re: Chat this Friday

Alas, I have one final week of high school football. Then, it's chat time!

PS: Good luck in San Francisco Gary!
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Talking Re: Chat this Friday

I just thought I should bump this thread up, but also to announce that I will probably post my "Hark the herald" arrangement today if all goes well.

Of course I'll be on the chat.

my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

West Seneca, NY

Re: Chat this Friday

I'll be in on this one. Not that anyone cares except that one person who said I needed to come out of my shell and get to know all of you better. Oh, schighst! That was another forum.
    Regardless, I think I'll just come up on the chat tonight and bother everyone with nonsense as usual.

Go Back to forum