• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Reality Based Community Where do you belong?

Share/Bookmark

The Reality Based Community Where do you belong?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Part of an article, i found this bit interesting, it seems that is how the world truly operates, why is there never any mention or even the consciousness of American war crimes?

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarti...51&ItemID=6474

I'm not going to debate this with you, God! You're beginning to sound like you belong to the reality-based community!"

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Well by the 'reality-based community', we mean people who believe that solutions emerge from their judicious study of discernible reality." "Sounds fair enough..."

"But, as one of my advisors told Ron Suskind of the Wall Street Journal: 'The reality-based community is not the way the world really works any more. We're an empire now and, when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality - judiciously, as you will - we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do'."

Re: The Reality Based Community Where do you belong?

I guess we'll find out next Tuesday how large the reality-based community is here in the U.S.

I think we may have good news coming our way.

Re: The Reality Based Community Where do you belong?

"We're an empire now and, when we act, we create our own reality."

The difference between Mussolini/Hitler and the neocons is that the former sought an empire, while the latter believe that they already rule one.

-JF

Go Back to forum