I use GPO with Sonar 4 PE. My main reverb is the Sonitus reverb. It's by far the best I've got (only got the other ones that come with Sonar...).

Still, I just can't get the right settings for the piece I'm working on: it's an orchestral composition and I want it to sound like it's played in a big hall. Simple as that. Quit generic. But the only Hall-preset Sonitus has isn't big enough somehow. And also all reverb seems to go to the middle: there is just too much distance between the violins on the left and the reverb: it's not natural. (Hope anyone knows what I mean...)

So, I thought, maybe someone here has got a nice preset for the Sonitus reverb which can be used on all general orchestral pieces....

If not, I will post my piece as soon as it's finished: maybe someone can give me some advice after listening to it. (I already finished it last saturday, but after hearing it again on sunday I still wasn't pleased with some things: I'm way too perfectionist to post it in it's current state... I can work for ages on the slightest tempo change ("what shall I do: go from tempo 60 to 64 here or from 62 to 68.....?" ) And usually after a day of NOT listening to my composition (but repeating it over and over again in my head!), everything seems to have changed mysteriously: it all sounds different than I thought it did... Not nice... It's an endless struggle...