• Register
  • Help

Topic: RMX Bonus Material Missing?

Share/Bookmark

RMX Bonus Material Missing?

I understood that RMX included the GC stuff from Bizarre Guitar and Vocal Planet. The suites are listed but no GC files are in my folders. Are those files not included or simply missing from my directory? Possibly and install error on my part. Any advice?

Re: RMX Bonus Material Missing?

They are not included. They are supported as far as using the SAGE converter is concerned. In other words , you have to purchase them.

Quote Originally Posted by aplanchard
    I understood that RMX included the GC stuff from Bizarre Guitar and Vocal Planet. The suites are listed but no GC files are in my folders. Are those files not included or simply missing from my directory? Possibly and install error on my part. Any advice?
    Just a slight misunderstanding. Here is a quote from Eric from an earlier post:

There is a cool Bonus section on the Xpanders that has some unreleased material, all the GC stuff from Vocal Planet and Bizarre Guitar and lots of other goodies too....so it's definitely worth it to get at least one of them (especially since a library like Burning Grooves isn't even available in a compatible Groove Control version)
    Each RMX Xpander Volume ($99 each) will contain the "GC stuff", not Stylus RMX.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Hines
    Just a slight misunderstanding. Here is a quote from Eric from an earlier post:

Each RMX Xpander Volume ($99 each) will contain the "GC stuff", not Stylus RMX.
    Thanks Martin. That's great! I can't wait until they are released. I have Metamorphosis and many Ilio GC titles, but I'll definitely be getting the other 4 Xpanders. What GREAT software.

Go Back to forum