• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: If Bush Wins, Don't Complain About the Next Four Years

Share/Bookmark

If Bush Wins, Don't Complain About the Next Four Years

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    To all of the people who voted for George Bush -- don't complain if the U.S. is worse off in four years than it is now.

It appears that the Republicans will keep control of both the House of Representatives and the Senate. Therefore, Bush won't have any "excuses" for not fulfilling his campaign promises:

- more jobs
    - a stronger economy
    - a safer U.S. and a safer world
    - better education
    - better, more affordable health care for seniors
    - no draft

Unfortunately, with the war in Iraq burning $4 BILLION a month and Bush's past spending "spree", his promises will be tough to achieve.

I won't feel bad about Bush's second term because I voted for Kerry.

Re: If Bush Wins, Don't Complain About the Next Four Years

Yeah, i also don't understand, after all that bush did for the reputation of the USA in the world, more than 50% of the americans still vote for him . But WHY exactly ? I wonder why they think bush is really good for them ! Because he looks like a "leader" and he has made a "great" war against terrorism ?

Carter, from the old continent

Unhappy Re: If Bush Wins, Don't Complain About the Next Four Years

Sad day for USA. Sad day for Europe and for the rest of the world!
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Thumbs down Re: If Bush Wins, Don't Complain About the Next Four Years

Yeah.. it prooves how well his scare-the-people-and-make-them-vote-for-me politics really works. Wonder how many american soldiers and innocent people he's gonna get killed the next 4 more devastating years. All you not narrow-minded amercians got my sympathies (and the ones who don't know better too...). Let's just hope the idiot doesn't start world war 3 or something...

/Tobias

Along with half of the USA, another person celebrating will be Osama Bin Laden. Not only has Bush tied up the bulk of American forces and vast financial resources in Iraq for the forseeable future, Bush has also galvanised massive support for him throughout the Muslim world. This makes Bin Laden unassailable.

Furthermore Wahadiism is spreading like wild fire through populous poverty-struck African nations like Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, Nigeria. Terrorists training camps are being uncovered here.

Bin Laden's video before the election is chilling. Someone on these boards posted a link to an analysis, which suggested that the video was communicating with Muslims, not America. In the formal attire of a sheik he put America on notice. This seems to be a requirement to make an attack legit as part of a Jihad, and therefore acceptable to the Muslim masses.

Note: this was not a requirement for the radical Islamic Jihad movement Bin Laden was affiliated to. Their doctrine included attacking any part of a democracy (They consider the system and its participants evil). This suggests that Bin Laden feels he is not just fronting radical terrorist groups.

But Bush will keep America secure. 57 million Americans can't be wrong.

I understand many of you guys don't want to see us in another war, or to lose any more lives, but being in the service, I knew that going in that was a possibility, and by God that is my duty to protect those who are still back in the US and other parts of the war. I fight for you and your family. I'm not affraid nor do I complain. I'd rather not sit and wait for some psycho to attack more unsuspecting people. You have to realize that these terrorists are not only attacking America, they are atacking the whole World! For them the more they kill the better their reward in heaven.
    I do not regret the things I've done, but those I was unable to do.

Quote Originally Posted by žeth
    I understand many of you guys don't want to see us in another war, or to lose any more lives, but being in the service, I knew that going in that was a possibility, and by God that is my duty to protect those who are still back in the US and other parts of the war. I fight for you and your family. I'm not affraid nor do I complain. I'd rather not sit and wait for some psycho to attack more unsuspecting people. You have to realize that these terrorists are not only attacking America, they are atacking the whole World! For them the more they kill the better their reward in heaven.
    Just hope and pray to God that you and your fellows will return home safely!
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter
    Yeah, i also don't understand, after all that bush did for the reputation of the USA in the world, more than 50% of the americans still vote for him . But WHY exactly ? I wonder why they think bush is really good for them ! Because he looks like a "leader" and he has made a "great" war against terrorism ?

Carter, from the old continent
    Because 90% of Americans are stupid. Actually 90% of the total world population is stupid. But somehow, Americans seem to display it more proudly.

Once again, I'm ashamed to be from this miserable country. Right-wing Christian nutjobs have taken over. The amount of hatred and terrorism in the world will grow for yet another four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce A. Richardson
    Because 90% of Americans are stupid. Actually 90% of the total world population is stupid. But somehow, Americans seem to display it more proudly.

Once again, I'm ashamed to be from this miserable country. Right-wing Christian nutjobs have taken over. The amount of hatred and terrorism in the world will grow for yet another four years.
    Well there is an old saying...

"Don't let the door hit you on the backside on the way out."
    I do not regret the things I've done, but those I was unable to do.

Here's some news that probably hasn't and won't get much media attention in the States. The Lancet (Britain's biggest medical journal) reports the result of a lengthy scientific analysis of Iraqui casualties: ACTUAL Iraqui casualties as a result of the US invasion are, in fact, about 100,000 so far. Most of these casualties have been women and children, primarily victims of "precision bombing." I call it mass murder.

An unprevoked attack, torture, and massacre of a country that had NOTHING to do with 9/11 is nothing for any American or member of the US military to be proud of.

And what colossal stupidity to kill all those folks in a Muslim country that was actually an staunch ENEMY of Osama.

Man he's laughing at Americans big time, now. And I'm not happy about Canada's role either, which although ostensibly in opposition to the invasion, has been one of quiet military support.

JG

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast