• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: tascam shop

Share/Bookmark

tascam shop

Hello people

Just wondering - how long did it take for you to get your GS3 update from the tascam shop?
    I ordered my copy 26/10, i have just sent my 3:rd e-mail to orders@tascam.com w/o response, and two days ago i talked to the sales department and they said it was getting picked the same day.
    Still no order on their automatic tracking service, or any e-mail with the tracking number - and it´s been paid more than a week ago.
    Anyone else - how long did it take for your copy to ship?

Have a nice day btw

Re: tascam shop

I ordered 10/16. I called/emailed 10/27. It was shipped 10/28.

OK, thanks for the input!

...i´ll wait ´til after the weekend then and contact them by phone again if nothing happens.
    The e-mails seems to go unnoticed, at least the ones to their orders@tascam.com adress.

Take care

Unhappy Re: tascam shop

Just noticed - the money that was reserved for the buy has been refunded to my account... That means they haven´t even processed the buy at tascam shop yet!
    Still no order found on the tracking function at tascamgiga.com...
    No response to any of 3 e-mails sent to orders@tascam.com...
    Order was placed 7 days ago now, and a couple of days ago the sales dep confirmed by phone that it was getting picked that same day...

Am i overreacting, or is it a little strange that it takes so long!?

hmm...

You could also take into account the fact that their support web page hasn't changed for about 3 years == no mention of gigastudio 3 or even 2.5 on it!

They have some support problems .... one wonders what they do there.

Quote Originally Posted by gugliel
    You could also take into account the fact that their support web page hasn't changed for about 3 years == no mention of gigastudio 3 or even 2.5 on it!
    That statement is simply not true.

The "Support and Service" page has two items relating to GS3:
    http://www.tascamgiga.com/general.php

The "Downloads" page has GS3 updates:
    http://www.tascamgiga.com/updates.php

Regarding your WebShop order, I would suggest you call the Sales Department:

DIRECT CONTACT INFORMATION
    Technical Support
    or Registration (323) 727 -7617 phone
    (323) 727 - 7632 fax
    Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
    U.S. Pacific Standard Time

Sales (323) 278-8584 phone
    Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm

General Information (323) 727-4864 phone
    (323) 727-7641 fax
    Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Hines
    Regarding your WebShop order, I would suggest you call the Sales Department:
    ...yes, as stated above i did call sales dep. a couple of days ago and they assured me that the order was being picked the same day, but i haven´t heard anything since then and now the money have been refunded to my account, so not even the order seems to have been processed yet - and since their own tracking service can´t find my order...
    ...thanks for the contact info though, i´ll wait ´til after the weekend and then call them again.

regards

Angry Re: tascam shop

I'm in the exact same situation. I ordered on October 25 and haven't received anything yet. I just checked Tascam's order status page, and it can't find my order. My emails have also been ignored. I think I'll call them up tomorrow.

Lousy customer service, if you ask me...

...not just me then.

thanx!

Ordered the 10/18/2004.

I send a mail the 10/26/2004.
    They response the same day : « We are experiencing a back order on the Orchestra upgrade. Product is scheduled to arrive here with in 1 to 2 days. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank for your patience. »

I had an UPS track number the 10/30/2004.
    Received yesterday (in France).
    They took the money after the UPS delivery today.

Go Back to forum