• Register
  • Help

Topic: About Black Grand's release envelope

Share/Bookmark

Red face About Black Grand's release envelope

I played around a while with the downloadable octaves. I like this piano in general. But what bothers me is the release. Not the 'release samples'.

When I release my finger from a key on a real piano, the main note is dampened and stopped right away, all you here is a 'release sound'.

With the Black Grand, the main note is 'slowly' fading into the release sample.

Playing sustained parts is not a problem. But non sustained parts aren't 'cut up' well.

What do'ya think?

Re: About Black Grand's release envelope

Quote Originally Posted by Chaim Goldman
    I played around a while with the downloadable octaves. I like this piano in general. But what bothers me is the release. Not the 'release samples'.

When I release my finger from a key on a real piano, the main note is dampened and stopped right away, all you here is a 'release sound'.

With the Black Grand, the main note is 'slowly' fading into the release sample.

Playing sustained parts is not a problem. But non sustained parts aren't 'cut up' well.

What do'ya think?
    Hi Chaim.

The demo that you've downloaded have these problems, they are fixed in the full product. I'm just about to replace the old demo versions with new ones. What format did you download? I can send you updates via .art files or new .nki/.fxp files.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Thanks.

Kontakt format please.

Do you have my email address? ge.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chaim Goldman
    Thanks.

Kontakt format please.

Do you have my email address? ge.....