• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Topic: Kerry Wimps Out

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Kerry Wimps Out

    sponsored links


    ***Advertisments***
    Kerry to concede election. Jesus. What a bunch of wimps.

    They wimped out in 2000, they wimped out in 2002, they wimped out in Iraq. Now they're wimping out again.

    Say goodbye to the Democratic party.

    Question: Would Howard Dean have conceded?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Castle Rock, Colorado
    Posts
    699

    Re: Kerry Wimps Out

    Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:

    SEN. JOHN KERRY WILL CONCEDE THE ELECTION AT 1 PM

  3. #3

    Re: Kerry Wimps Out

    Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    Question: Would Howard Dean have conceded?
    If he got schooled the way Kerry just did? Probably.

    It's not wimping out. It's just displaying a little class. It's not being a sore loser. Hint hint.

  4. #4

    Re: Kerry Wimps Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Dorsch
    If he got schooled the way Kerry just did? Probably.

    It's not wimping out. It's just displaying a little class. It's not being a sore loser. Hint hint.
    Hint. Hint. ALL THE VOTES have not been counted. There are 240,000 provisional ballots uncounted in Ohio, and in 2000, 90% of the provisional ballots were valid.

    We're not asking for a RECOUNT here. Just a freakin' COUNT.

    But Kerry has WIMPED OUT. Completely.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Grenoble - France
    Posts
    353

    Re: Kerry Wimps Out

    there was no need to continue all these bull~~~~ ! 52 % of the americans voted for Bush, the other 48 % have to accept this decision unfortunately for them ... pff

  6. #6

    Re: Kerry Wimps Out

    Ken Blackwell says the projected number of provisional ballots is closer to 175,000. If 90% are valid (an optimistic assessment, IMO) that's 157,500 ballots. Kerry would need 118,500 of those to match Bush's lead in Ohio. That's assuming Kerry would take over 74% of the total. Given the way the rest of Ohio went, don't you agree it's more than a little unrealistic to expect Kerry might still take Ohio?
    Last edited by Ian Dorsch; 11-03-2004 at 11:48 AM. Reason: clarity

  7. #7

    Re: Kerry Wimps Out

    Then why does CNN.com show the electoral vote tally at 254-252 for Bush, not counting Ohio? If it's really that close, then he really should have waited the 11 days or whatever for Ohio to certify...

    Maybe it's the "Skull and Bones" code of conduct coming into play

  8. #8

    Re: Kerry Wimps Out

    Quote Originally Posted by XanaX
    Maybe it's the "Skull and Bones" code of conduct coming into play
    LOL!!! You may be onto something here...

  9. #9

    Wink Re: Kerry Wimps Out

    Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    Say goodbye to the Democratic party.
    Got that right!

  10. #10

    Re: Kerry Wimps Out

    Quote Originally Posted by XanaX
    Then why does CNN.com show the electoral vote tally at 254-252 for Bush, not counting Ohio? If it's really that close, then he really should have waited the 11 days or whatever for Ohio to certify...
    Because it shows their bias!!! They can't even BRING themselves to display the fact. Where the hell and why the hell do you think Fox showed up? Because of bias like that.

    A roomfull of people here witnessed that. And I could HERE them say it was discusting. Three of them admitted they are not going to watching these channels (MSNBC, CNN etc.) anymore.

    Did you see the fear and sickness and pale gray rage on Chris Mathews face and DAN RATHER BIASED and the other anchors at CNN?

    T*H*A*T* is what I've been talkin' about.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •