• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: THE DOW IS ROCKIN!!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up THE DOW IS ROCKIN!!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    4 stocks advancing for every 1 declining!! It's great!

Dow up 121 - 10156

Nasdaq up 22 - 2007

Russ 2K up 9.7 - 595

S&P up 14.97 - 1114

Re: THE DOW IS ROCKIN!!

Okay, my other prophecy.....

Since Bush DID win, the opposite will happen as to what would have happened if Kerry won.

My call - Dow 12,000 by the end of 2004. 15,000+ by the end of 2005. I'm buying and I ain't lookin back.

J-

Cool Re: THE DOW IS ROCKIN!!

I here you J. But go easy. The trend grows really REALLY REEEEEEEEALLY slow. Buy and sit like there like a rock - no matter how nervous you get HOLD and wait 3 ~ 5 yrs and again HOLD.

Diversify accross Biotech, Military, LCD technology, and utilities and again HOLD.

Day trading is like feeding slot machines in Vegas - don't go there.

Clearly I didn't vote for Kerry, what do I look like an idiot? I'm NOT into day trading And i'm thrilled about what's about to happen...... frankly all these developers on this forum should be thrilled too... less taxes, and better economy are what will give me more money to buy more libraries

Red face Re: THE DOW IS ROCKIN!!

Hey you voted for the winner - like me!

You're NO idiot, even though people here throw that term constantly at ANYONE who does not share their "open" and "liberal" views.

so what did bozo do in the last 4 years that was so great?

Quote Originally Posted by mike harper
    so what did bozo do in the last 4 years that was so great?
    I'll tell you! He prevented 1100 soldiers from dy--oh wait..no. Oh I know, he put a quick stop to the Abu Ghraib pr--wait..no no. Let me think. Oh yeah! He created hundeds of thousands of jobs. And not just the burger flipping jobs, but the high-tech ind--oh...sorry, no.

Well, looks like Bushie didn't do SH_T. Actually, to his credit, he did capture Saddam. There's no question that Saddam was one sadistic bastard. But I dunno how much that matters really. Our country is screwed, economy wise. Gas prices are through the roof, even in smaller states. We still have millions of homeless people on the streets. Bush will never be concerned with what's going on here at home.

I gotta go watch the very sad Kerry concession speech now.

94.7 % employed is still 94.7% employed.

Poetry won't change that. Deal with it.

Yeah OK. Enjoy your elected president.

And we don't need these silly charts to tell us the truth. Despite the whole dot bomb, jobs were still readily available. I was laid off, and got a new job within a couple months, earning $10,000/year more than I was at my last job!

Good luck seeing that kind of stuff now. If I got laid off now, I'd be screwed.

And notice the upward trend started LONG before MY guy and Clintoons trend started BEFORE his term.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast