• Register
  • Help

Topic: Problems with Logic 7 and Kontakt???

Share/Bookmark

Problems with Logic 7 and Kontakt???

I'm wondering if anybody else is having these same problems with Logic 7 and Kontakt:

1) Since upgrading to logic 7 my system usage has doubled just to run basic software instances. I'm on a dual 2ghz G5 and I'm running out of resources for the first time ever! Anybody else experience this?

2) I've got a bug in Kontakt where the samples will cut off short when streaming from disk. It'll play maybe the first second or so, then cut off. I had this happening in Logic 6 too, and I've tried to get NI to acknowledge it but no one wants to. Am I the only one with this error?

J-

Re: Problems with Logic 7 and Kontakt???

Quote Originally Posted by J. Whaley
    I'm wondering if anybody else is having these same problems with Logic 7 and Kontakt:

1) Since upgrading to logic 7 my system usage has doubled just to run basic software instances. I'm on a dual 2ghz G5 and I'm running out of resources for the first time ever! Anybody else experience this?

2) I've got a bug in Kontakt where the samples will cut off short when streaming from disk. It'll play maybe the first second or so, then cut off. I had this happening in Logic 6 too, and I've tried to get NI to acknowledge it but no one wants to. Am I the only one with this error?

J-
    I am definitely having the sample cutoff problem but only when bouncing offline. When I play normally and bounce realtime it works fine. But I need offline bouncing to work!!! I just emailed NI tech support about this today. Yet to hear anything.

I haven't noticed the first problem. But then I have a lot of RAM so there is room for all those samples.

Michael

www.zerostudios.com

Go Back to forum