• Register
  • Help

Topic: RMX and SAGE expanders - Q. for Eric

Share/Bookmark

RMX and SAGE expanders - Q. for Eric

What a fantastic product! I've had it over a week now and have managed to write nothing because I'm spending so much time just playing with RMX!!

Knowing that you are releasing the SAGE expanders soon, I was wondering what other libraries may be being redone for SAGE? I know that you are doing your current Groove Control libraries and are also working on the ILIO GC libraries, but knowing that you have also done Burning Grooves which never came out as Groove Control, will you be SAGEing any other Spectrasonics libraries - imparticular I was wondering about Bass Legends, as I for one would find that to be an exceptionally useful library if I could run it through RMX.

Cheers

Adrian
    Adrian Horn

www.brass-forum.co.uk
    A home for all Brass Players

Re: RMX and SAGE expanders - Q. for Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian H
    I for one would find that to be an exceptionally useful library if I could run it through RMX.
    You're not kidding! That would be awesome. Xpanders for some of the Ilio titles such as Keys to the City and the guitar one (name?) would be great as well. Can you imagine being able to put together a full rhythm section with RMX?!

Re: RMX and SAGE expanders - Q. for Eric

I'd love to see Supreme Beats converted into GC and Saged into Stylus And I'd still love to see a GC version of Heart of Africa and Heart of Asia. There's some awesome stuff in there. Right now I just slice them up and put them in LIVE, but I'd love to be able to use them directly in Stylus

BTW - finally got RMX and it rocks.... not that anyone really didn't already know that!

Go Back to forum