Franklin County, OH: Gahanna 1-B Precinct
    638 TOTAL BALLOTS CAST

US Senator:
    Fingerhut (D) - 167 votes
    Voinovich (R) - 300 votes

US President:
    Kerry (D) - 260 votes
    Bush (R) - 4,258 votes

You don't have to be the Ohio Secretary of State to figure out the problem ther

Re: Another voter fraud thread..plus graphs

Here's another:

Broward machines count backward
    By Eliot Kleinberg

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Friday, November 05, 2004

FORT LAUDERDALE — It had to happen. Things were just going too smoothly.

Early Thursday, as Broward County elections officials wrapped up after a long day of canvassing votes, something unusual caught their eye. Tallies should go up as more votes are counted. That's simple math. But in some races, the numbers had gone . . . down.

Officials found the software used in Broward can handle only 32,000 votes per precinct. After that, the system starts counting backward.

Sorry, but the graphs prove willful fraud. When all the proof is in and verified, it's time for a march on Washington. I've had it. I didn't fight for 4 years to be cheated.

How do we know these graphs aren't bogus? Here's the exit polling in New Hampshire, for example, and it isn't anywhere CLOSE to what the graph shows, but rather right in synch with the vote tally:
    http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pag.../00/index.html

Dude. They adjusted those late that night. I watched it happen in real time and they have admitted this. They said it was a neccesary correction.

I don't remember that. I was constantly refreshing those same pages all night and I never saw that level of discrepancy.

Oh great! Another election controversy.
    I told you so along time ago about the black box voting! There is simply no excuse for not giving us paper printouts of our ballots. I suggest if they don't fix that, then lets all go absentee. At least that would be real paper ballots.
    With the combinations of "better working" black box systems and paper printouts, I think we would have a great system. The black box systems (when working and not tampered with of course) are real nice and usually very easy to use and they don't leave hanging chads. They give us the possibility of getting accurate and complete counts. If done right, we won't be throwing away millions of votes. However, a paper trail is a must. Insist on it in droves!
    We have to simply refuse to accept a lack of paper and just go absentee or something if need be.

Cheers
    Dave

BTW, did you notice the graphs use an old trick where you don't calibrate the bars to 0. For example, the New Hampshire graph gives the impression of a VAST difference, when in fact the difference is actually only about 15% points in the exit poll.

This is an old marketting trick that is used to exaggerate the differences to the viewer. But notice that the paper ballot states showed the same trend: Kerry got less than the exit polls showed, and Bush got more. Perhaps Bush supporters are less likely to answer an exit poll? And perhpas it had something to do with all the harrassment that went on in several places where leftists were harrassing Republican voters?

At any rate, exit polls have always been notoriously innaccurate. It's sad and disgusting that people are now trying to keep this country more divided by pulling this kind of crap out of thin air and making wild accusations.

I know it's hard to believe there are lots of people who disagree with you, and hard to accept that your side lost. But live with it. I had to do the same when Clinton won re-election in '96. I was tempted to believe the same wild theories too, but I moved on. You should too.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Wright
    BTW, did you notice the graphs use an old trick where you don't calibrate the bars to 0. For example, the New Hampshire graph gives the impression of a VAST difference, when in fact the difference is actually only about 15% points in the exit poll.
    And what's more, in Ohio and Florida the exit polls and machine results are within more like 5%...presumably within the margin of error of the exit polls...?

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast