• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: PMI OLD LADY GROUP BUY!

Share/Bookmark

Arrow PMI OLD LADY GROUP BUY!

Dear All,

Post Musical Instruments is pleased to start the OLD LADY Group Buy.

Below are the terms and conditions.

Start: November 6, 2004
    Duration: 1 month. It ends on December 6, 2004
    Product: OLD LADY grand piano library (GigaStudio 2+3 DVD or Kontakt DVD or Halion DVD or EXS24 DVD)
    Delivery: free shipping worldwide
    Rules:

* to join the Group Buy it is necessary to pay an entry fee of $80.00 USD which is the minimum amount the product will cost you;
    * If 81 buyers or more are reached, you will need no additional payment;
    * The final payment will be the difference between the entry fee and the final price. The final price is shown on the table below and depends on the amount of buyers that will take part in the Group Buy;
    * By paying the entry fee, you agree to wait until December 6th to receive a link for the final payment. Only after we receive this payment, we will send the product;
    * Both the entry fee and the final payment constitute a purchase. We will not issue any refund.
    * You can download, install, and try the demo version of the Old Lady before ordering and you can find lots of audio demos there too.

The current original price of the product is $200 USD.

An example:
    Imagine we have reached only 25 buyers: the discount would be 40% and the final price (entry fee + final payment) would be $120.00 USD, so the final payment due would be $40.00 USD.

We will daily post on this thread reporting the number of actually participating buyers, the current discount and the price.
    Therefore you can just follow this thread and place your order when the price is right for you or enter immediately and increase the chances that more people will follow.

To join the Group Buy and pay your entry fee, click the next link:

GroupBuy PMI OLD LADY

(All transactions are transmitted securely through SSL)

If you have any questions or doubts, please post them here.
    EDIT Nov.18.04
    All libraries ship with 24 bits samples.
    Shipping of the libraries starts Monday 22 Nov, as nobody has to pay more than $80!!!
    The Giga DVD has Giga2 (16 bit) and Giga3 (24 bits) samples, the Kontakt and Halion DVD's have 24 bit samples and the EXS24 version will ship with both 16 and 24 bits versions.

NEW Edit Nov 23.
    Due to the overwhelming succes of our Group Buy initiative we decided to give even more value: I added the EMPEROR to the PMI Group Buy. The duration of this offer is also 1 month (just in time for Christmas). This offer ends December 23.
    You can now buy the EMPEROR and The Old Lady with the same crazy discount (60%) for $ 80 each by clicking the next link:

EDIT: Dec 7 04
    The OLD LADY Group Buy closed today with 533 subsriptions!
    From now on you can only buy the EMPEROR for $ 80 and the bundle (EMPEROR and OLD LADY) for $ 160 the PMI Group Buy store.

COUNTER:
    Date: Dec-07-04
    Number of subscriptions: 533 !
    Current Price: $ 80,-
    Days left:
    OLD LADY: CLOSED!
    EMPEROR: 17 days
    OLD LADY & EMPEROR: 17 days

Go to the PMI Group Buy OLD LADY + EMPEROR
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Thumbs up Re: PMI OLD LADY GROUP BUY!

Thanks for offering this to users of northernsounds.

Re: PMI OLD LADY GROUP BUY!

Thanks Michiel!
    I see this all the time at KvR - I was wondering when devs here were going to start it

Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Hines
    Great idea!
    Even Greater Piano!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Damn, just when the credit card thought it was going to get a rest

Ready to sign!!!

Elith

It's a pity, I already own it... :-(

On the other hand: I had a lot of fun with it already ;-)

Nice idea!

Good luck!

Johannes

Yes Michiel,

Thanks for your generousity!

-Journeyman

My OT thread "Desire is the Root of All Suffering" ended with a firm conclusion that the PMI B290 and 2.54 was plenty for this stage of my musical development, and that upgrading my skills as a pianist would dwarf the effects of a software or library upgrade. This was not just an intellectual decision; I truly felt satisfied with what I have, and was free from desire.

Now there is a voice whispering to me. "It could be only $80. It works with 2.54, though not the same as it does with 3.0. Someone gave you a bigger drive, so you can test the demo."

Michiel, you are the devil. When the devil brandishes his temptations, I consider it unseemly to give in right away. I'm going camping for a few days. Then I have to install that drive and download the demo on a dialup connection. I may try to really fight this, but knowing myself as I do, there's little doubt as to your ultimate victory.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast