• Register
  • Help

Topic: 2 COPIES OF RMX???

Share/Bookmark

2 COPIES OF RMX???

It seems that I've been sent two copies of Stylus RMX. I got the first one (by USPS I think, although I could be wrong about that) a few days after the release date, and then another copy showed up via UPS about four or five days ago. I only own one copy of regular Stylus, so I don't deserve two copies. I am a registered user of Atmosphere and Trilogy as well, and all were bought and registered at the same time, so maybe there was a glitch there? I sent an email to spectrasonics but haven't heard back yet as to what I'm suppose to do, and I know that they post here sometimes, so maybe someone can help me out.

cheers

Re: 2 COPIES OF RMX???

I also received two copies, and also emailed without response.

Anyone else???
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

I would suggest just "sitting tight" for a few days until Specrasonics Customer Service has a chance to respond.

Given some of Eric's previous posts, it appears Spectrasonics is just finally getting caught up with their fulfillment "backlog" of orders (i.e. they are focusing on shipping orders to customers).

I assume that Eric will post here when he gets a chance.

Me too. Same exact thing - got a copy through USPS, then a few days later another copy arrived via UPS. Emailed Spectrsonics and haven't heard back. I haven't been charged shipping on the second copy, were you?

No, it doesn't look like I was.

When I received a second copy of RMX I questioned them by email and was told to either send it back at their expense or destroy the disk.

Interesting.... I ordered mine 10 days ago and actually got an email confirming it with a 2 day shipping... but I have yet to get it, and when I call I can't get anyone to answer.... so I left a message, and no one will call me back (2 messages now). Maybe they sent mine to you?!

J-

Quote Originally Posted by J. Whaley
    Interesting.... I ordered mine 10 days ago and actually got an email confirming it with a 2 day shipping... but I have yet to get it, and when I call I can't get anyone to answer.... so I left a message, and no one will call me back (2 messages now). Maybe they sent mine to you?!

J-
    Don't worry...they will get back to you....just a huge backlog right now.

spectrum

Go Back to forum