• Register
  • Help

Topic: What difference ?

Share/Bookmark

What difference ?

Hi,

I never really understood what\'s the difference between Kontakt, Kompakt, and Intakt.

Could someone tell me clearly what they do ?

Thanks,
    Nino

ps: I bought GPO, which uses the Kontak player, does this mean I can play some other Kontakt sounds with it ?

Re: What difference ?

Hi nino, read....www.native-instruments.de/index.php?products_us
    Rich [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks dude I did [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

But I\'m still not sure I get it between Kontakt and Kompakt... Is Kompakt just a \"light\" version of Kontakt ?

Originally posted by Nino Mojo:
    Thanks dude I did [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

But I\'m still not sure I get it between Kontakt and Kompakt... Is Kompakt just a \"light\" version of Kontakt ?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yea, Kompakt is Kontakt Junior. Its really jsut a rompler. U can`t see the mappings or the samples its like an advanced play back engine with some editing capabilities and cool effects. Kontatk is a full blown monster and the new update looks really promising..Rich

I think Kompakt allows you more \"general\" editing possibilities than the Kontakt Player, which is more of jsut a playback unit and nothing more.

not sure tho.. I STILL dont have GPO GARY!

I personaly think Kompakt better than Kontakt. It´s easyer and more intuitive and organized. Everything you need in only one screen!!!

Go Back to forum