• Register
  • Help

Topic: CNN Exit Polls Change

Share/Bookmark

CNN Exit Polls Change

sponsored links

***Advertisments***

Re: CNN Exit Polls Change

I witnessed this in real time. I assumed they had new exit polls and went to bed depressed. Turns out they corrected the existing ones to stop a mutiny, or make themselves look less stupid. In any case this whole issue is 100 times worse than 2000. Kerry won. And it's time we stood up against the dictator.......waiting for the detailed analysis. Hopefully Ashcroft won't stop it. This is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    I witnessed this in real time. I assumed they had new exit polls and went to bed depressed. Turns out they corrected the existing ones to stop a mutiny, or make themselves look less stupid. In any case this whole issue is 100 times worse than 2000. Kerry won. And it's time we stood up against the dictator.......waiting for the detailed analysis. Hopefully Ashcroft won't stop it. This is sick.
    Agreed. But I'm missing something here. What detailed analysis?

EDIT: Ohhh, right. You're talking about the blackbox.org freedom of information request. I'm sure the government will find a way to squash that.

I'd like to add that I witnessed it in real time too. Actually, I saw something REALLY odd.

In Minnesota, in the 6th congressional district, one of the 3rd parties had around 8000 votes, whereas the same 3rd parties in other districts had no more than 80-100 votes. Now, those high numbers are totally gone. That's kinda fishy to me.
    Sam Hulick
    Composer
    http://www.samhulick.com/

Go Back to forum