• Register
  • Help

Topic: I really am shocked how...

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up I really am shocked how...

Garritan Personal Orchestra and Garritan Orchestra Strings lite can come so close or better yet, right on to a recorded real orchestra. I know what your thinking, your thinking wow, what a jackazz! Ofcourse it sounds just like and orchestra it is you fool!
    Yeah, but I am sitting here playing and recording along with a couple of songs and it's really blowing my mind on playback. When I mute the audio track of the actual song and play just the midi, it's unbelievable how freakin real it sounds! I'm not conveying what I mean right am I?
    All I have to say is I don't think we have really listened to this library as close as we think we have. I'll bet Gary and Tom and the rest of the team don't really even know what they've done here. God! You guys actually put a live orchestra in a box!
    I am so glad I have lasted this long to see this day where our dream has come true at last. How many of you really thought you would be able to have an orchestra library as intuitive and as thoughtful to its user as this one a year ago? I understand there are other orchestra libs out there but from what I have read, all have an expensive tag and non really come close to GPO, GOS and lite.
    I'm listening to the sounds of GPO right now and wondering how I ever got along without it.
    Thanks Gary.
    Styxx

Re: I really am shocked how...

I love you, man!!

Thumbs up Re: I really am shocked how...

Ya know what else is cool? Opening up your new Sweetwater Progear "Gear Encyclopedia" and on page 77 in the upper right hand corner is "Garritan Orchestral Stings." Then, paging further to p 84 is "Garritan Personal Orchestra!" Kinda cool to say the least. Either that or I am too wishy washy about this whole thing? Maybe it's all just a dream....ouch! Nope, my wife just hit me over the head and that smarts!
    Rock on Mr. Garritan!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum