• Register
  • Help

Topic: Good place to find used electronic drums on the internet?

Share/Bookmark

Good place to find used electronic drums on the internet?

Hi Gigafriends
    I have been triggering drum library's from within gigastudio[Bob Clearmountain and Purrfect Drums]and am getting some latency when playing my Pintech mesh head drums, even when I set my Delta R Bus soundcards buffer all the way to 64 .
    So Im thinking it may be my old Yamaha DTS-70 drum brain .
    I have been looking on ebay for one of the newer Roland Brains ,but I have determined ,if the item you are looking is popular or well known you may get a good deal,but if its popular ,then you will be paying close to the new price for it at ebay.
    I can get a brand new Roland TD-8 at Riks music for $690 with free shipping .
    They want on the average,$550 plus another $25 for shipping for a used unit on ebay .
    Can anyone recommend a alternative to ebay ?
    Thanks , Ken

Re: Good place to find used electronic drums on the internet?

word correction please delete previous post

Hi Gigafriends
    I have been triggering drum library's from within gigastudio[Bob Clearmountain and Purrfect Drums]and am getting some latency when playing my Pintech mesh head drums, even when I set my Delta R Bus soundcards buffer all the way to 64 .
    So Im thinking it may be my old Yamaha DTS-70 drum brain .
    I have been looking on ebay for one of the newer Roland Brains ,but I have determined ,if the item you are looking is not popular or well known you may get a good deal,but if its popular ,then you will be paying close to the new price for it at ebay.
    I can get a brand new Roland TD-8 at Riks music for $690 with free shipping .
    They want on the average,$550 plus another $25 for shipping for a used unit on ebay .
    Can anyone recommend a alternative to ebay ?
    Thanks , Ken

P.S.
    Anyone else having latency issues with electronic drums and gigastudio?

Re: Good place to find used electronic drums on the internet?

I use an Alesis DM5 with GS3, and the latency is quite good.

-JF

Go Back to forum