• Register
  • Help

Topic: Supplemental Compositional Aid

California Redwoods

Supplemental Compositional Aid

Well, I have found GPO and Sonar to be great compositional aids, but last night, discovered something new. It won't replace either program, but makes a good supplemental tool!

Best thing yet! Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, still warm. I was pretty droopy, really sagging, fuzzy, muddle headed, could not understand why. Then I remembered that I have an occasional problem with hypoglycemia and managed to get some cookies in the oven. After a handful, I sat down and dashed off a rather large segment of my new organ piece, and it appears that this segment won't need a rewrite.

So tonight, I have available a luscious chocolate pie with gobs of whipped cream! My excuse is that sometimes cold weather sets off my hypoglycemia.

Re: Supplemental Compositional Aid

Ha ha ha Richard, yea I know, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, and sometimes cheesecake is a temporary fix for me,....... but I do like warm chocolate chip cookies with a glass of cold milk..... mmmmmmmm

Ahh, the power of Chocolate! :-)

By the way Richard, thanks for stopping by and signing my guestbook on my website. Cool!

For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Was that Cookies 1.0 or Cookies 2.0? I have Cookies 1.0 and think it's time to upgrade.
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Go Back to forum