Help me understand
Ok, since Dems are being accused over and over of being out of touch, I would like for someone to explain why I should like Bush.
First, a recap about his past 4 years:
1. He has generally pissed off most of the civilized nations by showing arrogance, an unwillingness to listen to anyone's points, and a total disregard for other countries' environmental issues.
2. He has attacked a country who had nothing to do with the attacks on 9/11 and who was in no position to pose any real threats to the US for the foreseeable future.
3. He has not managed to even come close to capturing the mastermind behind those attacks. (let's ponder this one for just a second, the mighty US Army against one dude hiding in caves, 4 years later Osama-1 USA-0).
4. Has has managed to lower taxes for the weathiest people in the US. The tax breaks that the average American has received has been greatly offset by the increase in living costs from gas to food to health insurance.
5. He has allowed a ban against military grade weapons sold to people to expire unchallenged.
6. He continues to deny any fault or mistakes made by his administration.
7. Now he even refuses to answer follow-up questions from reporters (as if he wasn't already non-communicative with the public).
I am sure that I missed many more, but let's start with those points. Can one of the several Bush supporters on this forum care to explain in detail why I should change my views on this president based on the above points? Please, if you're going to say that the above points are not true, explain how you have arrived at this conclusion.
I honestly just want to try and understand your point of view.
Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment