Topic: I Heard The Bells submitted by DPDan

Share/Bookmark

I Heard The Bells submitted by DPDan

Thumbs up Re: I Heard The Bells submitted by DPDan

One Word: Beautiful.
    Jonathan Kerr
    J.Kerr Music, Inc

Re: I Heard The Bells submitted by DPDan

OK Now the wind machine with sleigh bells? You're really pulling out all the stops.

After hearing these demos I think I'll take off the rest of the day and go buy Christmas presents for everyone. Or on second thought, maybe I'll just stay home and order GPO for everyone weather or not they would use it. I can just hear my dear 88-year-old Aunt Martha saying: "Favorite Nephew," (I'm here only nephew) "this is really a lovely gift, but those disks don't seem to work in my new CD player. And I did so want to hear this guy Garritan's personal orchestra. Do you think you could exchange it for a working copy?"

Well maybe a trip to the mall would be better.

Anyway, for the fourth time, nice piece.

Karl

Hi Dan. I have been hearing your nice arrangements. Only an idea that is not related specificly to the quality of your music. When i load the mp3 of "I heard the bells" musicmatch display the artist like "New Artist", not your name. Is a good idea always tag the mp3 (add your name and any way to contact you). Suppose that a famous Hollywood producer visit my home while im hearing your arrangementes and he ask me "Who made this wonderfull arrangements"? Inmediately, i go to the musicmatch screen and i answer, "Oh, really i dont remember since it is not tagged" "Is a pitty, he answer me, i was thinking in buy the rights of his music for my next movie"
    Anyway, is good always put your name in the music.
    see you!

I get "Server Error". It's time to fire and hire a new one.
    Styxx

Karl, you better get to the mall, I hear they have a blowout on GOS for $24.95 j/k

Marce, I have noticed that and don't know how to change it, but you can bet I will figure it out. Thank you for your kind words and great advice!
    DPDan

Hey, I've been busy and I'm behind on things here.

Man, this is really really good. I love the intro and the chords all the way through are really interesting. Your phrasing is great. If this was on paper I know a church that does a huge concert for Christmas every year that would play this arrrangement in a heartbeat. (I Heard The Bells isn't too secular, is it?? )

Terrific.

Wow Dan! This is superb!

Your music is putting me in the holiday spirit

Gary Garritan

Fred, and everyone for that matter,,, you have to read this post

WOW! I have to be careful, my fat head might not fit through the door in the morning
    Thank you,
    I love GPO! GPO! GPO! GPO! GPO! GPO!

OK, I must then amend my props to include Mr. Maddux!! But you still did a great job.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast