• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: "Liberal elitist" mad as hell

Share/Bookmark

"Liberal elitist" mad as hell

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Anyone who uses the term "liberal elite" is an ~~~.

It's the same moronic thinking that led to the Chinese "Cultural Revolution" - in other words, anyone with any education was killed.

Shame on 51% of this country.

Re: "Liberal elitist" mad as hell

I'd prefer to be called a "liberal elitist" than a "red neck, knuckle dragging, bigot idiot" though.

Dave

Liberal elite is not an insult at all, Dave. I'm proud to be liberal, and I am among the elite 48% of this country.

My objection is to these jerks who are starting to use it as a mantra for upcoming elections. You know, the "liberal elite" who want to keep the church out of the government, etc.

That's what makes my blood boil - among many other things these days.

Thumbs down Re: "Liberal elitist" mad as hell

Quote Originally Posted by David Govett
    I'd prefer to be called a "liberal elitist" than a "red neck, knuckle dragging, bigot idiot" though. Dave
    And there you have it - a PERFECT example of a liberal elitist statement & mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    Shame on 51% of this country.
    If there has been voter fraud, the liberal elitists stand to be the majority.

So, dont sell yourself short just yet.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    Liberal elite is not an insult at all, Dave. I'm proud to be liberal, and I am among the elite 48% of this country.

My objection is to these jerks who are starting to use it as a mantra for upcoming elections. You know, the "liberal elite" who want to keep the church out of the government, etc.

That's what makes my blood boil - among many other things these days.
    Funny-i saw a friend of mine who just moved to Boston the other day. i said "i guess yer one of those massachusetts liberals now, eh?"

he said, "yeah they like to bash us, but when it comes to sending their kids off to a good school, where do they go?"
    John DeBorde

Composer of Music for Film, TV and Interactive Media

Well, what exactly do you call someone who thinks their feces emits no odor? A person who believes they are inherently intellectually and morally superior to everyone else who doesn't think just like him? A person who arrogantly (not to mention ignorantly) posits that people who don't live in cities and vote as they do are low-IQ redneck morons? A person who believes they make more money than the aforementioned redneck morons and therefore this somehow gives their ideas more validity and makes them more qualified to cast a vote?

What exactly do you call such a self-absorbed, arrogant, holier-than-thou, self-righteous, vain, stuck up ignoramus? You’re right, Nick, “elitist” just doesn’t cover it. I’ll get back to you when I’ve discovered a more appropriate moniker for the likes of you.

When did I say any of that?

When you defended Nick (Phoenix) when he said exactly these types of things by saying that we didn't understand how you "feel" and that you (and Nick P) are somehow then justified in saying such things.

As usual, you're using false linguistics to turn it all around and make liberal tolerance sound like intolerance. It's the same thing you do to make it sound like everyone who doesn't believe in your religion is wrong.

No, Brady, I don't expect people to think just like me. But I do expect them not to want to declare war on everyone in sight and think that's going to solve the world's problems. And I expect them not to try and impose their "morals" on everyone else.

To me, voting for those policies is at least stupid, but I think "shameful" is a better word.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast