• Register
  • Help

Topic: Digital Performer 4.5 and GPO ?

Share/Bookmark

Question Digital Performer 4.5 and GPO ?

Hello, I'm new to these forums, so if this has already been asked, I'm sorry.

I just ordered DP 4.5 for Mac and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice or tips for getting GPO to run it's best. I'm not sure what to expect so any tips would be welcome!
    Thanks!

P.S. - anyone know when the "jazz" expansion to GPO might come out?

Harry Frishberg

Re: Digital Performer 4.5 and GPO ?

Quote Originally Posted by harryfrishberg
    Hello, I'm new to these forums, so if this has already been asked, I'm sorry.

I just ordered DP 4.5 for Mac and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice or tips for getting GPO to run it's best. I'm not sure what to expect so any tips would be welcome!
    Thanks!

P.S. - anyone know when the "jazz" expansion to GPO might come out?

Harry Frishberg
    I use DP also, but I use GPO in a stand alone PC, but if you have questions feel free to ask away!
    I am so happy for you getting DP.

[QUOTE=harryfrishberg]Hello, I'm new to these forums, so if this has already been asked, I'm sorry.

Thanks!

Hi,

Using dp 4.12 and GPO as Plug-in. it works well. I guess that the new version of dp would work as well.
    L.
    On mac G 5 2x2,5 Ghz, 2,5 Go RAM

I can attest that DP 4.5 is working great with GPO. On my PowerBook, which had some performance issues with DP 4.12, I am getting more GPO voices without the CPU spiking that plagued me in the past. Unfortunately DP still doesn't support multiple outputs from AU instruments, but the other new features in DP 4.5 are excellent.

If you are unsure how to get started with DP 4.x and GPO, check out my tutorial on the Garritan website.

Brian

Go Back to forum