Okay, I think I've got all this stuff stitched together now for everyone to be able to submit their material, access their composer and song information and edit away, all in a nice, User Friendly kinda way. Here's the steps:

Creating an account

In order to submit music, you have to be logged in, which means you need to create an account if you haven't already. Please note that if you wish to contribute music, your account name must use your real name, and be in the form of FirstnameLastname, with no spaces. The system requires this in order to edit your song information in the Composer List. Once you've created an account, you can log in and access the special Members area stuff that allows you to submit music and edit your song and composer info.

Submitting music
  1. Go to www.ShowProgramming.com
  2. Login (if you selected "Remember Me", you can click the Forums link for auto login)
  3. Click on Members on the top (blue) menu
  4. At left, click on Getting Airplay under Community Radio
  5. Follow the instructions for submitting new music
  6. If you've already sent in your music, you need to add song information. See below.
Entering song and composer info
  1. Go to www.ShowProgramming.com
  2. Login (if you selected "Remember Me", you can click the Forums link for auto login)
  3. Click on Members on the top (blue) menu
  4. At left, click on Composer List under Community Radio
  5. Click on your name
  6. Click the links on your composer page to update your info
Update the song name before program lockdown.
Once we go into the studio and record a particular show, you will no longer be able to edit the title of a song if it's been included. This is to keep the information on the web site from being out of sync with what the air personalities announce. So, please check your song titles and make sure they're correct!

If anything squeaks, breaks or otherwise makes menacing noises when you try to do this, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can deal with the problem.