• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Composer Channel forums

Share/Bookmark

Question The Composer Channel forums

Hey, guys.

Gary and I have been talking, and we thought it might be a cool idea to have an additional forum under the GPO area for The Composer Channel so that we'd have a place to talk specifically about radio related stuff - ideas and suggestions for shows, conversations with the on air personalities, thoughts about what you hear on the station, etc. Whaddya think? Would it be worthwhile to add an extra forum for it?
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Thumbs up Re: The Composer Channel forums

Christopher,

I think this is a fantastic idea When the Radio Station begins to evolve and catch on, it would be good to have a separate sub-forum. I will run this by the administrators. In the meantime, what do others think about a separate section?

Gary Garritan

Re: The Composer Channel forums

Definitely cool to have a new section here for that! It will both be a place to discuss "what's going on" there, as well as to let new folks becoming active know about the existence of The Composer Channel.

Superb!

KevinKauai

Great Christopher I think what your doing is fantastic

Oh brother, you guys are coming up with some fantastic ideas, for sure. Except, I would like a meatball sub forum or maybe a ham, salami, and capacola sub forum too!! We can talk about how to construct a sangwich using modulated mustard, mayo, and KS (Kessis and Sausage)!

Dang good idea a Sub Forum but do you really want me there?
    Styxx

Re: The Composer Channel forums

Quote Originally Posted by neoTypic
    Good idea.

If you advertise it on the program, and have an easy to remember domain that will point to it you'll probably have quite a few curious people drop by to ask questions etc. This community is friendly enough that I'm sure the artists wouldn't mind answering questions, plus it's fabulous markiting for GPO et all. I'd encourage anon posting however as most people won't want to register an account to make a comment.
    The anon stuff is up to the admin folks here, but I must say I agree with restricting posts to those who register and login. I'm a big fan of friendly, positive vibe places like this, and it's my experience that the more anonymous people feel, the more behaviour they engage in that they would never consider were they looking someone directly in the eye. The benevolent, supportive vibe here is what attracted me in the first place, and made me want to do something to help the folks who hang out here!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Go Back to forum