• Register
  • Help

Topic: Just posted the first message at.....

Share/Bookmark

Just posted the first message at.....

the composers forum over at showprogramming.com. Lets show some support for Chris and rack up some posts over there. Last one in is a rotten egg!!!
    Lol. See you there.

Re: Just posted the first message at.....

Me too. Didn't want to end up the rotten egg.

Hey, guys.

I truly appreciate the participation at my company site, but I have a favor to ask. Let's please not discuss or in any way promote my forums while here on the forums at Northern Sounds.

I had made a similar post yesterday because I was afraid the radio stuff might be considered a bit off topic and therefore Uncool. I realized after the fact that it was actually a mistake to have done so - not promoting other forum sites while hanging out at NS is just a matter of good manners towards the folks who take such good care of us. I doubt that they'd make a big deal out of it, but they've worked hard to build such a successful place and it's just the right thing to do.

Any and all posts here about The Composer Channel and related radio stuff are always welcome, and encouraged! (I double checked just to be sure. ) We just don't want it to appear to new people who come along in the future, some of whom will have their own agenda, that it's okay to promote their forum sites at the expense of the Northern Sounds folks - these guys rock!

Thanks, folks!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Good thinking Mr. Duncan. Be sure that I will be a watchin what I say in thar near future, have ya young Duncan. Arrrrrggggggg!
    Oops! Busted!!!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Go Back to forum