• Register
  • Help

Topic: Why is Arafat's cause of death so hush-hush?

Share/Bookmark

Why is Arafat's cause of death so hush-hush?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    The authorities are keeping ultra quiet about the cause of death. Rumors say he died of AIDS. Any validity to this?
    Sam Hulick
    Composer
    http://www.samhulick.com/

Re: Why is Arafat's cause of death so hush-hush?

I read once from a biography of a Romanian ex-KGB agent that it was common knowledge inside the KGB that Arafat was a homosexual. He said in his biography that he always wanted to fiercely was his hands after meeting with him, I suppose because of this fact/rumor. I've heard further rumors that he was a pedophile, but those are less substantiated.

Obviously, there are other ways to get AIDS, but if the above is true, it makes you wonder if perhaps it wasn't AIDS.

I'd also heard Arafat had parkinson's disease, but I don't think that bears on the circumstances of his death.

I found it interesting that the US media stopped wondering what Arafat's ailment was as soon as it was reported that he was in a coma. As if a "coma" is a disease.

In the case that he was poisoned, one would have to consider that many would have had motives. Certainly, Israel and it's allies had motivations, but certain members within Palestine would also stand to benefit: some for personal power gains, and others who disagreed with his tactics.

One thing for sure, we will never know the whole truth.

-JF

If he didn't have a 10-year-old daughter, I'd have said that (being gay) would explain his young wife. He was probably the ugliest man ever created.

I seem to remember talk back in 2001 about him not having much time left (supposedly because of the parkinson's), so I'm not sure why so many people are talking about assassination theories. Apparently, this was anticipated, even though the actual cause of death has not been disclosed.

Go Back to forum