• Register
  • Help

Topic: problems installing the Art. files

problems installing the Art. files

Hi Tom,

It's me again... I'm spending a lot of time the last few days getting to know GOS and GPO better. I must say I'm really impressed by the new GPO updates. For example, the Length control makes quite a difference in detail between legato and staccato. Congratulations again!!!
    For some reason, I was reluctant installing the art. updates for GOS, but now that I've figured out how to do it, it's quite simple. Wish I new that before.
    Anyway, I encounter the following error while loading the art. update into the gig. file ( in this case in the Vln1 Long Bows 2):
    'Error: the instruments you are loading were saved from a file whose wave pool does not exactly match the current wave pool. (About 72 % of the waves in the two pools match)
    The imported instruments were built against a wave pool that contained 65 more waves than the current pool. This means that some regions need to be remapped, with unpredictable results.'
    I've tried to copy the the VLN1 Long Bows 2 gig. file from my GOS discs; I thought, maybe they're damaged. But it's not the solution.
    Could you help me, am I overlooking something?

Regards, Peter

Re: problems installing the Art. files

Hi Tom,

Don't bother writing an answer; I've already sorted it out! It was in the manual, and I installed it in the wrong order. Silly of me!!!
    But you can read the compliment bit in the beginning of my text...

Go Back to forum