• Register
  • Help

Topic: Recounts in Ohio and New Hampshire

Share/Bookmark

Recounts in Ohio and New Hampshire

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Get ready for the recounts. They've been demanded and paid for in Ohio and New Hampshire and Ohio's Bush hatchetman election chief has been asked to recuse himself.

The recounts were demanded by the Green Party, the Libertarians and Nader. Hey, they're good for something after all.

Re: Recounts in Ohio and New Hampshire

Wouldn't it be wild if...

...nah, that couldn't happen.

Still...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    Wouldn't it be wild if...

...nah, that couldn't happen.

Still...
    I wouldn't be able to help myself. I'd laugh so hard I'd sh** my pants.

So, do you think if the numbers flipped the Republicans would be saying Kerry had a mandate?

While I'm not particularly hopeful, there is SOME hope. It's looking more and more like this may be the greatest political stealth move in history. While the media sleeps, provisional and absentee ballots are being counted and the gap in Ohio is narrowing.

When the Green/Libertarian recount comes to pass, 93,000 rejected undervotes will come into play and, thanks to Bush v. Gore and the Supreme Court's order, the rules for the recount CANNOT be changed, no matter how hard Blackwell may try. And Ohio has very strict and easily intepreted laws about hanging chads.

It ain't over folks. I'm told the Bushies are starting to get worried, which may explain the recent flurry of resignations/appointments. Anything to keep the public believing they actually won....

Could it all be a dream? A fantasy? Let's hope not.

Go Back to forum