• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Any more GROUP BUYS in the pipeline?

Share/Bookmark
    andyt

Any more GROUP BUYS in the pipeline?

Any other developers willing to let on if they are considering this ?

Love to see some of the VSL HORIZON series sold like this.

Re: Any more GROUP BUYS in the pipeline?

I'm sure there will be we've had a few developers Discuss it with us .

Thumbs up Re: Any more GROUP BUYS in the pipeline?

I think this is a "win-win" for developers and customers and a great marketing strategy. Developers can afford to lower their price because they are guaranteed a certain volume at which they know that price makes economic sense for them, and it encourages buyers that would not have normally purchased the product. It allows the seller to dictate their own supply curve- they can lower the price without the risk that the demand will not be there to support their profit margin.

Buyers not only get a bargain, but the developers have more profits to support the development of more great sample libraries.

The only losers are the suppliers of non-music related goods (like grocers and clothiers) that lose sales because we don't have the money left to purchase their goods.

I propose a BLACK GRAND group buy :-)

I am much more willing to participate in group buys for samples that I am normally not interested in. I'd love to see more group buys!

Oh and since someone mentioned it, i would buy worra's black grand in a heart beat with a group buy.

But let's not have too many at once. It would water down the pool of potential buyers. If you can water down a pool...

Love to see some of the VSL HORIZON series sold like this.-andyT

I second that! Right now I'd like to have their distortion guitar for about 150 USD. After all it IS just a single instrument.

Carl

Don't worry there are many more coming soon and with some of the best deals I have seen Anywhere. Yes I think this is great for the users and developers here at northern sounds. We'd like to thank both the users and developers/manufacturers who participate here we are now over our 100 000th post in the sample libraries section and the numbers of registered users is growing at a fantastic rate. I'm also shocked at some of the noteable award winning composers here thank you all for your kind emails. Things seem to be getting better everyday.

looking forward to the years to come

enjoy!

For all that cannot wait - have a look at bestservice, they have a lot of bundles to sell there (ain't it cool news from them? ;D )...

Take a look at this much more to come

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27144

Go Back to forum