• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Help - RMX upgrade page won't load properly

Share/Bookmark

Help - RMX upgrade page won't load properly

Sorry to have to raise this on a forum, but I've emailed Spectrasonics 3 times - the response they gave to the 1st email didn't solve the problem, and now I haven't received a response for 2 weeks. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem:

When I enter my details for the RMX upgrade, I am taken to the upgrade page, but there are no buttons to click apart from the usual left-hand menu. I have tried this numerous times on several different computers and always see the same thing: a page with the Spectrasonics logo, and a heading that says 'Stylus RMX Upgrade', but no link I can click to go anywhere.

Can anyone help?

Re: Help - RMX upgrade page won't load properly

Is no one having the same problem?

I'm quite disappointed with the lack of response from the Spectrasonics support, I emailed them again the other day and have had absolutely no response. Does anyone know another email address I can try?

O

In small writing just under the logo is a link to Spectrasonics.net

You mean on the page that comes up AFTER you've entered your original Stylus registration details to access the upgrade page? I think you are referring to the startup page with the RMX logo... but thanks for trying to help...
    O

Hmmm....sorry for the delay. That's very strange that it has taken so long to get a reply.

Try this email:

RMXupgrade@spectrasonics.net

spectrum

Thanks Spectrum,
    I saw you'd given that address in an earlier post so CC'd it on my last email to support a few days ago, hopefully they'll respond soon as I'm keen to get RMX asap...
    O

Still have received no response from either of the Spectrasonics email addresses. Have sent another email to RMXupgrade@spectrasonics.net

O

Did you check to make sure that Spectrasonics emails are not being eaten by a spam killer? I've had that happen before (not with them).

-- Martin
    http://www.starbirthmusic.com

I've still had no response. It's now been a month since I first reported the problem, and longer since I first tried to order the upgrade - this is pretty ridiculous!!
    O

There must be something wrong. There's no longer a backlog and all customers are getting responses the same or the next day now.

Please PM with your information, because I have no way of knowing who you are or what your info is.

We'll get you sorted quickly.

Thanks!

spectrum

Go Back to forum