• Register
  • Help

Topic: John Rekevics Saxophone Library

Share/Bookmark

John Rekevics Saxophone Library

I ordered John Rekevics Saxophone Library tenor sax today and was wondering if anybody has this and what you think of it....

Rick

Question Re: John Rekevics Saxophone Library

Quote Originally Posted by sunra
    I ordered John Rekevics Saxophone Library tenor sax today and was wondering if anybody has this and what you think of it....

Rick
    No but if you could post a brief review when you get it that would be helpfull.

Thanks,

Christiaan

Re: John Rekevics Saxophone Library

I have the tenor sax. I think it's great, but I can't compare it to anything as this is the first and only sax library I have in a computer sample format. I have some sax patchs of the roland srx cards. They sounded great too, at the time. The rekevic sax took it to a bit of a higher level.

I love it. It is very expressive. As you probably know, sax is a difficult instrument to sample and make sound realistic. This library comes quite close, and I like it better than any other "artificial" sax I've heard. The VSL sounds great, too, but to me, John Rekevic's is the better of the two. AMF the best available.

Quote Originally Posted by sunra

Rick
    Hi Sunra,

I did a Soprano Demo for this collection if this might interest you.
    What I like about the Giga Version is the keying that is available and the unique sound this Soprano Sax has.

http://www.alanrussell-music.com/Sweet%20Soprano.MP3

Alan Russell
    Please Visit My New & Revised Official Website Below

http://AlanRussell-Music.com

Go Back to forum