• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Question for Pulp Fiction fans

Share/Bookmark

Question for Pulp Fiction fans

Does anyone remember if there was specific music for the opening of the suitcase? And if so, can you describe it? A producer made reference to this as an example of a music cue, and I don't remember the musical reference myself.

Re: Question for Pulp Fiction fans

Borrow the movie.

This has to be done very soon. I'm hoping that someone will reply in the next hour or two, if not, I'll just rent it.

Thanks, but no. That link is much more about the pop music cues Tarantino used. I'm interested in what was done in terms of a score cue for the briefcase opening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Bouhalassa
    Does anyone remember if there was specific music for the opening of the suitcase? And if so, can you describe it? A producer made reference to this as an example of a music cue, and I don't remember the musical reference myself.
    was your producer pulling your leg?

If I remember correctly...there wasnt any music, when Travolta opened the case.

Wait a sec... Ill have a look for you. Where abouts in the movie is it?

[edit] Please help me help you. I have no clue where to look

I don't know where it is in the movie, or even if there's any music at that point! Sometimes directors/producers make references to a scene in a movie or a tv series, and... there is no music there! What they're really trying to do is convey to you a feeling that they want you to recreate with music. I really wouldn't be surprised if it was a score-less scene...

ok... well... the DVD is in my player now. So if someone can tell me where to look I can fill you in

It's so kind of you! From what I've read here and there on the web, the briefcase appears severald different times in the movie, so it shouldn't be hard to spot if your fast-forward.

Just did a really fast-fast forward.... dident see it. Dont have time to do it slower... but ask around.... and i'll check if you have something moer precise.

Sorry

Go Back to forum