• Register
  • Help

Topic: Scientific Data on the STOLEN ELECTION

Share/Bookmark

Scientific Data on the STOLEN ELECTION

sponsored links

***Advertisments***

Re: Scientific Data on the STOLEN ELECTION

The fact that you can not see that this is a "statistical analysis" which basically amounts to an OPINION (from an educational institution with a historically high bias toward the left) and that it's statistical "guess" is based on a selected/ignored set of supposed "facts" is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by From the reports summary
    This multiple-regression analysis takes account of the following
    by county:
    - number of voters
    - median income
    - Hispanic population
    - change in voter turnout between 2000 and 2004
    - support for President Bush in 2000 election
    - support for Dole in 1996 election
    So...because support for Bush and Dole in previous years was not previously as high as this year...it must be a conspiracy right? Because the Hispanic population could not have possibly voted in record numbers for a republican it must be rigged right?

Ever heard of Southern Democrats? There are a lot of Zell Millers out there. My dad is one of them. Oh and that other big thing that happened since the last election that skewed their "facts"...something they admittedly did not account for (or have a way to predict people's response to...)....ummm...what could it be...what could it be............9/11!
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. Ralston
    The fact that you can not see that this is a "statistical analysis" which basically amounts to an OPINION (from an educational institution with a historically high bias toward the left) and that it's statistical "guess" is based on a selected/ignored set of supposed "facts" is beyond me.
    What you're failing to see is that the odds of what happened in Florida actually happening in the real world are astronomical. That's the point of the analysis -- and all they're calling for is an investigation into the matter.

Why do you Republicans feel so threatened by the rest of us wanting to actually make sure that all of the votes were counted? There is little chance of this overturning the election. So what's the beef?

I'm sure everyone knows this, but for those who don't: nearly ALL of the "anomalies" in the voting results favor GW Bush.

Isn't that an amazing "coincidence?"

Perhaps George Soros should pursue a hostile take-over of Diebold !!

Our team needs to throw some elbows!!!

Go Back to forum