• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Topic: WMD's Found in Iraq! Sarin gas viles!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Exclamation WMD's Found in Iraq! Sarin gas vials!

    sponsored links


    ***Advertisments***
    http://ksfo.com/goout.asp?u=http://w...fury/flash.htm

    Click the second page and look at the Sarin gas vials! Notice the eastern block writing - actung baby!

    To bad we won't see this on the network news though.

  2. #2

    Re: WMD's Found in Iraq! Sarin gas viles!

    And what's your point?

    Finding a nuclear BOMB in Falluja wouldn't be much of a surprise, considering all the terrorists who have been crossing the borders into Iraq in response to Bush's illegal invasion.

    Keep grasping at those straws.

  3. #3

    Re: WMD's Found in Iraq! Sarin gas viles!

    Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    And what's your point?

    Finding a nuclear BOMB in Falluja wouldn't be much of a surprise, considering all the terrorists who have been crossing the borders into Iraq in response to Bush's illegal invasion.

    Keep grasping at those straws.

    um, so are you using the logic that says there wouldn't be terrorists crossing there if we didn't invade? Even so, if us invading is what is bringing terrorists out of their holes so that we can kill them, so be it.

  4. #4

    Re: WMD's Found in Iraq! Sarin gas viles!

    TIA_Somebodies Russian Isn't good. It isn't Sarin Gas. It's a Sarin Testing Solution.

  5. #5

    Question Re: WMD's Found in Iraq! Sarin gas viles!

    And the Iraqi's and Saddam needed that for......?

    BTW the ENGLISH package clearly states:

    SOMAN SARIN V-GASES!



    What EXACTLY does the Russian package say?

  6. #6

    Re: WMD's Found in Iraq! Sarin gas viles!

    Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    And what's your point?

    Finding a nuclear BOMB in Falluja wouldn't be much of a surprise, considering all the terrorists who have been crossing the borders into Iraq in response to Bush's illegal invasion.

    Keep grasping at those straws.
    Those are pretty lethal looking straws.

  7. #7

    Re: WMD's Found in Iraq! Sarin gas viles!

    Sarin, Soman, V-Gazy
    Sarin, Soman V-Gasses

    Poryadok raboty s indikatornymi trubkami smotri i instruktsii-pamyatke
    Procedure (or sequence) of work with the indicated tubes - see the instructions memo. The word poryadok can mean either procedure or sequence.

    zaryadka no.
    Charge no. (Number)

    Goden do---Okt????
    useful till--- Oct.???

    It's..for testing and calibrating Sarin/VX gas early detection/warning equipment. It's not completely harmless..but non-fatal. It would be useless as a weapon. (but that probably not known to the terroists who had it). Saddam was known to have such kits. It's documented in the ISG report.

  8. #8

    Re: WMD's Found in Iraq! Sarin gas viles!

    Quote Originally Posted by dcornutt
    Sarin, Soman, V-Gazy
    Sarin, Soman V-Gasses

    Poryadok raboty s indikatornymi trubkami smotri i instruktsii-pamyatke
    Procedure (or sequence) of work with the indicated tubes - see the instructions memo. The word poryadok can mean either procedure or sequence.

    zaryadka no.
    Charge no. (Number)

    Goden do---Okt????
    useful till--- Oct.???

    It's..for testing and calibrating Sarin/VX gas early detection/warning equipment. It's not completely harmless..but non-fatal. It would be useless as a weapon. (but that probably not known to the terroists who had it). Saddam was known to have such kits. It's documented in the ISG report.
    But no where does it SAY "detection" or "for testing of.." or anything remotely like that, why are you making the claim that it is for testing or detection?

  9. #9

    Re: WMD's Found in Iraq! Sarin gas viles!

    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal
    um, so are you using the logic that says there wouldn't be terrorists crossing there if we didn't invade? Even so, if us invading is what is bringing terrorists out of their holes so that we can kill them, so be it.
    I'm sure there were already SOME terrorists crossing (at least in the Northern part of the country), just as we have many terrorist cells in this country.

    But Bush's invasion opened up a can of worms by CREATING terrorists. People who were just going about their daily lives until they found out that Bush was gearing up the war machine. Rather than use diplomacy to handle things in Iraq, he fueled the fire. He has been Osama bin Laden's Number One recruitment man.

    And if you're happy the terrorists have been brought out of their holes so we can kill them, I invite you or your son or daughter to go over there and do it. In fact, I think ALL Bush supporters should go help him fight his war.

  10. #10

    Re: WMD's Found in Iraq! Sarin gas viles!

    Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    But no where does it SAY "detection" or "for testing of.." or anything remotely like that, why are you making the claim that it is for testing or detection?
    1) because you don't "mix" VX and Sarin gas. Nor would the procedures for them be the same.
    2) because "actual" sarin or VX would not be stored in "glass viles" packaged in cardboard boxes for obvious reasons
    3) because these test kits were already known to exist
    4) because they have already been confirmed as being russian test kits

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •