• Register
  • Help

Topic: Mars Attack Again!

Orcas Island

Thumbs up Mars Attack Again!

Francesco has reworked "Mars: The Bringer of War" based on the input from members of this forum. He sped up the tempo a lttle bit (now it is 150bpm-was 144bpm previously) and also made some other adjustments and tweaks.

Gary Garritan

Re: Mars Attack Again!

Francesco, not being all that familiar with the work this is modelled after, I must say that I think this is extraordinary. Absolutely wonderful.

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: Mars Attack Again!

As far as I am concerned, this tempo creates the power so dominant in this work. Thanks Francesco for your hard (yeah sure, this guy probably does this in his sleep) redoing this arrangement.
    PS - I would have loved to hear the rest.
    I give this "five pizzas"!

UK- teeming with life....

Brilliant Francesco, but I must admit to listening to the first one again for comparison's sake....and I thought that it was amazingly good too! The different reverbs caught my ear though.

Thumbs up Re: Mars Attack Again!

Francesco, As usual I am in Awe.......
    I was off line for a while so I was thrilled to see (and hear) some more stuff by you...

Mr Holzt would be pleased !
    Anonimity is hard to achieve .. Addo Zappler

This does sound fabulous, Francesco. A couple comments--at 1:38, the strings seem a little too detached. At 3:00 the strings sound very synthy all of a sudden, and the balance between the various sections seems to go kerflooey. I figured that was just about the time you lost interest?

Go Back to forum