• Register
  • Help

Topic: Upcoming: MaestroTools MFX

Upcoming: MaestroTools MFX

I've finally cleared my plate of a mountain of immediate projects (and am waiting on a horror film mockumentary from my brother's film group to score), so I now have some time to get back to some tool/toy development. It's been on hold forever, but it looks like the first task on my wishlist is to make MFX plugin versions of the MaestroTools set for GOS.

So I just wanted to ask: is anyone interested in this? I'm going to want it for my own purposes, anyway, but I figure that if others need it too then it'll give me a little extra steam to get it done quicker.

First up: Auto-Alternator, hopefully over this holiday weekend. I'll post again when something is ready to download.

- m

Re: Upcoming: MaestroTools MFX

I would LOOOOOOOOOVE to have MFX versions of Maestro Tools!

Make sure that Jeff Hurchalla isn't already on the case. Last time I pinged Gary G. on it, he said that Jeff might take time to look into the MFX spec.
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Orcas Island

It would be fabulous to have a MaestroTools MFX plugin. Yes, may Halion users have requested this and new samplers coming to market soon would also benefit. Jeff has been busy on other projects and has not been able to do an MFX version.

I think you are a super-hero Markleford. Maybe you need to be memorialized as an action hero.

Gary Garritan

Question Re: Upcoming: MaestroTools MFX

... perhaps as Magneto? Kind of a super-villian, but cool nonetheless...
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Jeff is fine with me doing an MFX version: he even offered to give me more info on the internals if I needed it.

And I've been on the bench far too long for action hero status: I'm an INaction Hero!

It shall be done.

- m

Definately could be used here!

A big YES from here!

Okay, TenCrazy.com MFX AutoAlternator is up. Check out the thread here:

- m

Go Back to forum