• Register
  • Help

Topic: Thanksgiving Wishes...

Orcas Island

Thanksgiving Wishes...

A Happy Thanksgiving to all. Even those in other countries who don't celebrate, GPO Users will make a holiday for anything!

I also would like to wish safe travel to all who are on the move, and a likewise wish to friends and family who might be visiting you.

We have a lot to be thankful for, most important...each other.

Stay warm, eat well and enjoy!

Gary Garritan

Re: Thanksgiving Wishes...

How nice,,,, you too Gary!

To Gary and all of you here at the GPO community...

Have a wonderful, safe, and blessed Thanksgiving.

Thanks Gary for the well-wishing and I send it back to you.

I love ya guys, and I'm thankful every day for this wonderful community.

Have a SAFE, WARM fulfilling Thanksgiving to all.
    Garritan is one of my MAJOR blessings this year.

Paul O
    Windows XP-pro SP2, Pentium 4
    3.4 GHz, 2GB RAM
    GPO & Finale 2005b.r1

Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful. -- Plato

West Seneca, NY

Talking Re: Thanksgiving Wishes...

What did the Turkey say to the Chicken on Thanksgiving?
    "Got the day off, huh?"

Lousy no good fur nottin chestnuts roastink over an open fire!
    Anyone for home made surplenerple? What! Never heard of Surplenerple! What kind of Thanksgiving has no surplenerple? This is outraggioustsk! Call all those back home and give 'em a finger full of surplenerple and they will never nerdleperdle another day!
    So, Happiest of Thanksgiving to everyone here in GPO land!

Surplenerple ... indeed. I'll take care of you later, and your little dog too!
    What I really want to know is what's a "soapin sleigh?" You know, everyone always sings, "Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horsesoapin sleigh!"

Smile Re: Thanksgiving Wishes...

This is going to sound *very* corny, however I am *very* grateful for GPO. Gary, this software is hands down the best musical investment I have made. It is a game changer and I look forward to getting home so I can finish my first attempt and post it.

I have to admit though, I won't be able to bring this up when we all take turns listing what we are thankful for at the table tomorrow. I'd probably get hit with mashed potatoes.

I hope everyone has a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I spent the week with my family, which meant limited internet access which meant no chatners . . . But I did so much with my family, it's going to be hard adjusting to the boring college routine again. Back to the daily grind . . .
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum