• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Reason 3 Beta testing

Share/Bookmark

Reason 3 Beta testing

For people interested in this marvelous little piece of software. They got Beta test sign-up on the propellerheads website www.propellerheads.se
    Can't wait to see what they got in store for the next generation.
    You can get a glimspe of one new device here : http://www.reasonstation.net/combinator.jpg

Re: Reason 3 Beta testing

Did you notice the knobs say, "This-Modest-Device-Will-Change-Reason-Forever"?

I wonder what it could be?
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

I think it will be a great add-on...
    There is what it seem to be:

Quotes from reasonsation.

"It maybe able to stack synths into one patch and play it through MIDI like it's a single instrument, but also SAVE setups with a couple of synths, and a bunch of effects in a chain (perhaps) as a New Patch on disk."

"it could be that combinator can also be used as a multi effects processor. in that case it makes sense to have an audio in, right? note that this device has (what seems to be) a bypass switch, like the effect devices in reason."

I hope it's that! And much more.

WOW! I can´t wait for that!!

Already signed up for the beta . I hope they choose me....
    Tim

There will also be some very nice (if I may say so myself...) NNXT samples bundled with V3!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    There will also be some very nice (if I may say so myself...) NNXT samples bundled with V3!
    What is it, Worra? A full instrument?

There's also a extensive mastering module in Reason 3. I was really waiting for that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcremers
    What is it, Worra? A full instrument?

There's also a extensive mastering module in Reason 3. I was really waiting for that too.
    He, he.... I don't think I'm allowed to tell you about the instruments, but the instruments I've made are full instruments.
    NN-XT is a RAM based sampler, so you can't go wild with Mb, but it works really, really well and it was kind of fun to make good sounding, small instrumets.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Seems I'm going to have to upgrade to find out, huh?! Ah, well...

The nice thing about Reason is that as a customer you never feel like you're beta testing. They always release stuff that's near perfect. I only hope their next version can do MIDI out.

------------
    Alex Cremers

Go Back to forum