• Register
  • Help

Topic: Questions for people using Atmosphere and Gigastudio on the same computer

Share/Bookmark

Question Questions for people using Atmosphere and Gigastudio on the same computer

Where should I put the Atmosphere core library so it doesn't interfere with Gigastudio? Can it go on the Programs hard drive or do I need to have it on another hard drive separate from the Programs drive and the Instruments drive? I'd like to use Atmosphere and Gigastudio within Sonar simultaneously. Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Re: Questions for people using Atmosphere and Gigastudio on the same computer

An Atmosphere patch loads into memory. I dont think the UVI engine streams at all. Therefore, you probably could get away with having the Atmos lib on your C: drive. In the past, I've run Atmos and Giga off the same machine and drive with no trouble.

Now that Atmosphere has the moving utility, you could always install it onto C: and if that doesnt work out, move it to your samples drive.
    ---------------------------
    - SCA - Sound Studios -
    www.sca-soundstudios.com
    ---------------------------

Re: Questions for people using Atmosphere and Gigastudio on the same computer

Thanks for your input Scott. I'll give it a try on the c drive.

Go Back to forum