• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Holiday CD Is Fantastic!!

Orcas Island

Thumbs up The Holiday CD Is Fantastic!!

The Spirit of Christmas came upon my family and I a little early. I received the master from Dan Kury for the Holiday CD late yesterday. Today, I spent the Thanksgiving Day with my family and put in the CD during dinner.

Wow! I wasn't ready for this. What a warm, and wonderful collection of instrumental holiday music. Almost an hour of music, 20 instrumental by 14 GPO users. Impeccably arranged, orchestrally rich and entirely infectious. And lovingly compiled and mastered by Dan Kury. This CD is undoubtedly one of the highlights of my year and will be enjoyed for many years to come.

Thank you all for making this holiday CD happen. This is the best Christmas present I could have received. Now to work on getting the CD to many of you in time for the holidays.

Warm Wishes and Glad Tidings!

Gary Garritan

Re: The Holiday CD Is Fantastic!!

I can't wait to recieve this. After listening to horrible Christmas remakes on the radio, it will be pleasure to hear these wonderful songs done by our talented forum members.

WOW Gary, you sure know how to bring a man to his knees...
    I trust it will please alot of people. Some really amazing stuff on there.
    I am honored to have been able to help.

Hello all,

I had downloaded the demo files for this CD, and Renee and I have enjoyed listening to this group's Christmas renditions. I'm sure this mastered version will be a knockout.

What does one need to do in order to receive a mastered Christmas CD?

Go Back to forum