• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: OK, i fixed the Prelude of Cello Suite No.1 in G blah-blah-blah...

Share/Bookmark

OK, i fixed the Prelude of Cello Suite No.1 in G blah-blah-blah...

Dudes,

OK, i fixed the Prelude of Cello Suite No.1 in G blah-blah-blah... I used a Cello i got off ebay (the creator was selling it, so dont worry), called "real Cello". I also used Bela D's player noise for added effect and i changed the score a LITTLE bit... hehe

http://www.samferrara.com/violin/Pre...BWV%201007.mp3

Any better than last time?

~FireGS
    ~Sam Ferrara~

Re: OK, i fixed the Prelude of Cello Suite No.1 in G blah-blah-blah...

Sam, Sam, Sam. Wow. But you removed the GPO cello, is that what you're saying? For shame. But amazing work of art none the less.

Yeah, i had to! i couldnt get the dynamics working right, and i just got this cello yesterday and HAD to try it out. Sowwie GPO Cello 1 KS....

~FireGS
    ~Sam Ferrara~

No GPO cello!

This Cello does sound pretty darn good though, nice dynamics indeed!

I love this piece! Perhaps my favorite Bach piece . . . if I ever got a real cello, I'd learn to play this piece first . . . and I'll probably get real cello when I'm 45 years old . . . Nice work! I can't wait until I get to Opus 1007!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Thanks sean! I bet you know it was on E.R. and Master and Commander them right? hehehe

~FireGS
    ~Sam Ferrara~

Never heard this in E.R. but I certainly heard it Master and Commander . . . along with several other classical pieces for strings . . . ah, so soothing . . . On the Master and Commander soundtrack, Yo-Yo Ma is plays this piece, and he's extremely expressive . . . Yo-Yo is such cool name. I also like those Irish folk melodies . . . Garritan really needs to make that celtic add-on!

Anyway, this piece has also recently been on a dog food commercial as well

Ah, I can't stop listening. This really makes me want a real cello . . . and some playing talent . . . It's so beautiful, I fear my tears may stain my pettycoat . . .
    Sean Patrick Hannifin

Sam I'm not sure anymore whether this is a virtual cello, a real cello, you playing it or what!

I can say, though, that it sounds very nice indeed....my guess is that it is a real cello or you're damn good at MIDI.

Frank

If that's not a real cello being played in real time by a real human being, all real human musicians can now take up needlepoint for good.

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN
    If that's not a real cello being played in real time by a real human being, all real human musicians can now take up needlepoint for good.
    OK, it's fake..... but oh my word, I guess this means I have to get Giga now.
    Holy poop!

He said he got it off ebay, so I did a search on ebay for "real Cello" and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

is that it? 3 cd's for one cello? Seems pretty impressive! Perhaps in the future we'll have GPO Ultra - about three or four cd's for each orchestral insturment, and it will only cost $10,000 . . . And then I will win it with my 100,000th post

FireGS - you seem to have too much money to spend!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast