• Register
  • Help

Topic: When is America going to wake up?

Share/Bookmark

When is America going to wake up?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    http://www.tompaine.com/articles/iraqs_silent_dead.php

how do Republicans sleep at night?

Re: When is America going to wake up?

Quote Originally Posted by charles
    When they do sleep, they dream of christianity running roughshod over the entire world. They dream of all who oppose them lying dead and left to rot on their streets, their own pets nibbling away at their silent lips.

They dream of torture and cruelty to people. They treat them like so many pigs stuffed in the back of a truck and of course never feel the need to prove them guilty of the crimes they accuse them of.

They dream of the possiblity of acheiving their ends by any means necessary. They lie and they decieve because they dream that their small, trite, vengeful god, -that they themselves have invented,- approve of all they do and subscribe to each of their appetitites.

They dream they are beyond reproach and cannot understand your question.

Such is the life of the blessed.

I imagine they sleep just as well as the Democrats who voted to allow that idiot jackass to invade Iraq.

Yeah, you can make the argument that they were just voting to give him the hammer, not to abuse it. But we all know the real reason was to try and remove it as a political issue this last election. Well, that was the day we lost the election - and most likely our country, which was well on its way but is now surely going to turn to ~~~~.

You know i remember as a kid thinking , how could the holocaust happen,(surely something could of stopped it etc) and at that age i just couldnt work it out, but now i know, total indifference, lack of empathy, i'm alright to hell with everyone else attitude by the majority of the population, i just finished reading a book , where it tells of a story when the Victims of the holocaust where being taken by train to their death, (i think it was from Holland), anyway 30,000 people looked on!! probably workers etc and we are seeing a repeat performance maybe not the same magnitude but the same psychology. People have become passive spectators.

Like this:....ZZzzzzzzzzzzz

They're asleep all the time

ed

how do Republicans sleep at night?
    With beautiful WOMEN on piles of money. Isn't it great, guys?
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal
    With beautiful WOMEN on piles of money. Isn't it great, guys?
    Hmmm I suspect that's just propaganda
    ed

Go Back to forum