• Register
  • Help

Topic: re EW Gold .. any MW control?

re EW Gold .. any MW control?

I'm new here and help woul d be appreciated. Can anyone tell me if any of the instruments in the Gold library offer mod wheel control of volume/expression ?
    The group buy looks great but the MW is important to me.
    Thanks Adriann

Re: re EW Gold .. any MW control?

Yes they do.
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

That's good news for me. I checked the site for ewql and I still can't find info related to that.
    Would you happen to be able to tell me a little more....even in general terms?
    ie do most of the different instruments , for example violins and say french horn as another, offer 1 articulation with mw ?
    I guess it's sort of obvious but any more info would be really helpful.

I'm used to seeing, with other libraries typically some sustain articulations and then at least one that offers mw for each instrument.

Thanks again.

Go to the East West part of NS and lolok up the thread "I might want to out together the suggested pdf" or something to that effect.
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Go Back to forum